Pre-stage enrollments with Jamf Pro and JumpCloud help you create “Pre-stage Magic”.
Magic is a funny term here but remember Clarkes’ 3rd Law — any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic — that’s how JumpCloud likes to think of this beautiful workflow to save time onboarding new employees.
The “Magic” or advanced technology in play? Just-in-time provisioned user accounts. JumpCloud can create the end-user account “just-in-time” during new employee onboarding and provide access to the right settings and apps, right from opening the box — this is done with JumpCloud and Jamf Pro working seamlessly together.
Jamf and JumpCloud want to free up IT’s time to focus on more important projects than onboarding a new machine — more strategy engagement through advanced automation,
The benefits of just-in-time user provisioning:
- True zero-touch, self-service new user onboarding
- Get the absolute most out of Apple Business Manager and mobile device management (MDM)
- Eliminate the commodity workload of IT-led onboarding
- Gives the illusion of full ownership and control to the user
Tools needed to bring this to reality:
- Apple Business Manager
- An MDM with pre-stage enrollment: Jamf Pro
- A jumpcloud directory
- A configured JumpCloud script file
- A packaging tool: Composer
- An Apple enterprise developer account is required for package signing Read More
Sniper systems is jamf Reseller in Chennai